Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

30 Day Snap #21 | What's written in Wood

Hello friends and fellows!

Can you believe it? Today is the official start of summer. And to celebrate it, the weather cooled down and the rain's back again though moderate.

I'm a fan of crosswords and if I have the time doing them in our newspaper in the morning I'll happily do so.


I tell you my eyes went wide when I saw this. Although the crossword of today was in the beginning of the journal, the ink of my pen pushed through it all down onto our table!
Argh, my mum was not amused. It can be washed away, but still...

How was your day?

xx


1 comment:

  1. I have done this many times with Sudoku in the newspaper... A little corner of our table has a permanent stain of numbers on it. Oops!

    http://ring-a-roundarosey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete