Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

30 Day Snap #24 | Coffee Break

Hi guys!

On my way home, I missed my train by mere minutes because my underground was stuck halfway to the station due to an emergency somewhere along the line.
So I had about half an hour to spend until the next train home left and I decided to treat me to a chocolate muffin and Mocca Cookie Crumble Frap at Starbucks. Man, I love these.


Arriving there during rush hour, the shop was crammed. It was fairly cold outside so I was dressed in a rather thick sweater and a jacket and whilst waiting for my stuff I really regretted my choice of clothing. It was so freaking hot in there!

What did you do today? Tell be below, I'm always curious.

xx 

3 comments:

  1. Mmm I love a good Starbucks. Always makes me feel very American. Btw I replied to your comment on my blog about Sherlock Holmes if you are interested. I am a big fan! Hope you are having a good day!

    xx

    http://www.rachellouisehenderson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm off to check it out, haha! Nice to meet other Sherlockians =)

      Delete
  2. Great post, dear!

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete