Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

30 Day Snap #29 | Go Tommy, go Tommy!


Hey guys!


Really, today was the most lazy day ever!
I've slept in late, stayed in my PJs for hours on end and if you follow me on Twitter you know what else I've been doing.
Yes, I've been watching Wimbledon the whole day. I am, in fact, still watching.


This was one of the afternoon matches, Tommy Haas (yeeeeah!) vs Feliciano Lopez (boooh!). Of course I was supporting Haas as he and Sabine Lisicki, who also won her match, are the only German players left in the tournament.
Their next matches are going to be a blast!

I only came across it accidentally while flipping though the programmes and was instantly stuck. As you know I'm playing tennis myself and it really motivates me to see the pros do their work. Let's hope the weather gets better so I can play again on Monday!

Did you watch? Whom do you support? Tell me below!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment