Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Day Snap #1 | Stolen Tastiness

Hello everybody!

It's finally here, the first day of June. And although I really can't enjoy the beginning of summer, because we have to most terrible weather ever, the time has arrived to start the 30 Day Snap Challenge.

If you don't know what it is about, it is all explained on Louise's blog, who also started this exciting challenge.

Up unitl now, it is kind of boring day because outside really is no option. I might be blown or swept away, no thank you very much.
The fun things will all be later on in the day, going out for dinner with my family and the great football match in the evening where my favourite club strives to win the cup.

Oh no, I'm talkin about football again, let's quickly move on, to what is important in this post:

This what I managed to find rummaging our kitchen for a snack:





 This little beauty is what my dad and I are calling a "mountain top". Please don't ask me what it's really called, I haven't got the slightest clue. But it looks like a mountain top to us so I guess it's okay.
It's basically bits of cake and lots and lots of sweat cream coated with chocolate.
I only ate the top of the top and added strawberries for a healthy touch, because I couldn't bring it on myself to steal the whole from my father (plus I get sick when I eat more than a little bit).

So what are you up to today? Tell me below if you are participating, I'd love to check out your pictures =)

xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that look's so scrummy :3 I am also taking part in Louise's 30 Day Snap project too :)

    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out your post, your tortoises are lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Just flicking through some of the people in Sprinkle of Glitters blog post seeing as I'm doing this too! :-) This looks so good haha. xo

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me, it was as good as it looks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this looks delicious!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good! I know what you mean about summer not being here until the sun's out though!

    Rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete