Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

FOTD: Simple Everyday Look

Hello my friends!

Because I haven't done other posts than my 30 Day Snaps in quite a while, I thought I'd just slip in a picture of my makeup today.
It's nothing special because in the mornings I usually don't have time and leisure to do a very artistic look but I like it and sometimes, the simple things are just what you need.

Sorry for my bad skin, it didn't take the constant changes of the weather so well, I'm working on it!



 



 

These are the products I used:

MAC Matchmaster Foundation A33 1.5
Maybelline EverFresh Concealer Light Beige
Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer
Annayake  Translucent Powder

MAC Harmony Powder Blush
Benefit Hoola
Estee Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush 01 Tease
YSL Touche Éclat 2

alverde Transparentes Augenbrauen- und Wimperngel (German product, keeps your eyebrows in shape)
Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base
Catrice Made to Stay Longlasting Eyeshadow 070 Mauvie Star
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner Black
Manhattan X-Act Eyeliner Paint It Black Waterproof
Maybelline Falsche Wimpern (= false lashes) Feder-Look (= feather look) Volum' Express Waterproof, Black

Nivea Beauté Colour Passion Satinette 14 (out of production)
__________________________________________________

Wow, looking at this I use quite a lot of makeup on a daily basis. Is that worrying?
Tell me if it is and if you like those kind of posts or if you want more information on a special product.

And sorry for the bad picture/light quality, it was a spontaneous decision to take that picture in my car and my iPhone camera is only so good.

xx







1 comment:

  1. Your make-up looks super sweet. Classy and casual - the perfect mix!
    It's not a lot of make-up really, when you think about it. :) I don't wear make-up every day, but when I do, I wear a fair amount. Hmmm, maybe I'll do a FOTD post, one day! :o You have inspired me. :)

    I hope you're doing well :)

    Lots of love,

    Chlo | www.chloodonnell.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete