Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Liebster Award, Take 2 & 3

Hi guys!

Okay, you might be wondering, why on earth another Liebster-post as I've done one already. 
But the lovely Rachel has tagged me again so I'll do half of the tag, once because I really enjoy answering questions and second because it would be kind of rude to just not do this, right? Right?

But I'll just answer the questions, I couldn't find 11 bloggers last time so coming up with new questions would be just... well it wouldn't make much sense.

Here we go!

1. What are you reading just now?
"Somnia" by Christoph Marzi (German author/book, I don't think it's available in other languages) and "Finnisch: Wort für Wort", a small travel companion to improve my Finnish
 

2. What is your favourite restaurant? 
The lovely little pub in my village called "Da Vinci". It's not the best one I've ever been to but it's important to support the community.

3.What song have you got stuck in your head right now? 
"Try" by Pink

4. What is your favourite accessory? 
I'm forever in love with my handbags!
 

5. What are you looking forward to this week? 
My mum returning from holiday.
 

6. What is your favourite TV show? 
Tough one. Grey's Anatomy for the drama, Doctor Who for the fun and excitement (and Matt Smith, haha) and Sherlock because I've always been a massive Sherlock Holmes fan.
 

7. If you could be any animal for a day what would it be? 
A cat. Nothing better, you can eat and sleep and be comfortable and have absolutely nothing to do for it.
 

8. What was the last performance/ concert you went you? 
A Tarot concert. They are a Finnish heavy metal band. 

9. Do you like salty or sweet popcorn? 
Sweet, ftw! But I won't die if you give me salty popcorn...
 

10. What was the last movie you went to see at the cinema?
The Hobbit. For me, a dream come true.
 

11. Who inspires you? 
Tuomas Holopainen. He's the songwriter/keyboarder of my favourite band and he composes the most meaningful and beautiful music I've heard in my entire life. 


EDIT: Wow, Chlo O'Donnel tagged me as well. I'm overwhelmed by you guys, thank you so much! 
I'll just put her questions in this post as well, have fun!

1. What is your middle name?
I don't have one sorry. But it's alright, everyone keeps writing my name wrong anyway. 


2. What is your favourite childhood memory?

When I was four or five, no idea, we used to go to Italy for holiday and rent a bungalow there. And my father made a tomato sauce for spaghetti once telling my brother and me it was made of shark. We so believed him.
 

3. Who is favourite blogger at the moment?
Louise and Rachael Victoria - if you read this, I'm always so looking forward to your posts!

4. Are you having a nice day? Tell me all about it.
The best one! The weather is brilliant, I helped a friend move which was a lot more fun than I expected (hope the electricity's working now?) and I am singing aloud constantly.
 

5. What is your beauty regime?
I can't really answer that because I have to juggle around with my products at the moment. My skin didn't take the change of weather so well. 


6. This isn't really a question, but tell me a bit about yourself! What do you most like about yourself?
Hm, actually nothing in particular, like I just kinda like myself, haha. Random fact: I'm obsessed with the UK and Finland.


7. How different did you look like three years ago? (Insert a picture if you're brave enough!)

I'm brave! Yeah, Baby!
Quite the difference, especially considering hair and makeup. I feel I have to add the picture was taken after hiking.










8. If you had children, one boy and one girl, what would you name them?
Alissa and Sebastian (if I had a German surname) or Jayden (if the surname was English, I hate mixing)


9.  What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you?
We had a professor no one particularly liked and me and my friends were bitching about her on the bus. When we got off we realised she had sat behind us all the time. I felt so sorry and ashamed afterwards!

10. Favourite film at the moment?
I watched the Mamma Mia movie with my girlfriends the other day and I'm singing the soundtrack all the time so it's probably that one. Though it's not actually my favourite.


11. What is your favourite quote?
There are loads I love, but I'd take "Every dream is just a journey away" by Tuomas Holopainen.

 

That is that guys! I hope you enjoyed it even if it was the second post of that kind. Personally I love reading more or less random facts about other persons, so if I were a reader of myself I guess I would have enjoyed it anyways, haha.

xx




4 comments:

  1. Aww Thanks for answering those questions :) It is really cool to find out what we have in common. Like Doctor Who and Sherlock are my favourate TV shows and the Hobbit is one of my favourite movies :DD

    Lots of Love Rach

    Xxxxx

    http://www.rachellouisehenderson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh! I tagged you in this too, but it's okay, you don't need to do it :') I understand that a whole lot of people have been tagged in them! Silly me! ^__^

    Lovely post. I love these, 'cause I get to know a few people whose blogs I keep stalking, haha! Ooh, and also, in reply to your comment on my blog, let's totally have online coffee together!

    Lots of love

    Chlo | www.chloodonnell.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the second nomination! It's nice to find out a bit more about you. A cat seems like a great animal to be, what a life they have!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for tagging me! I will definitely answer your questions too!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete