Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

FOTD: Exam Time and Ice Cream with Friends


Hi guys!

I had a test the other day and my friends and I decided to head into town afterwards to enjoy the good weather and celebrate that the test was over.

When I have to write a test I usually only go for some mascara and a cream blusher but as we wanted to  do something else afterwards I felt like doing a tiny little bit more but not too much as it was a really hot day.











The prodcuts I used:

MAC Matchmaster Foundation A33 1.5

Maybelline EverFresh Concealer Light Beige
Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer 
Annayake  Translucent Powder



MAC Harmony Powder Blush
Estee Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush 01 Tease
YSL Touche Éclat 2



alverde Transparentes Augenbrauen- und Wimperngel
Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base
MAC Naked Lunch (on the lid)
MAC Satin Taupe (in the crease)
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner Black
Manhattan X-Act Eyeliner Paint It Black Waterproof
Catrice The Giant Mascara, Black

Astor Soft Sensation Lip Butter, Pink Lady

essence colour&go nail polish, Better Later than Never

_____________________________________________________

Have the most wonderful day!
xx




5 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous! We love your makeup and nail colour looks amazing! We would love for you to check out our new blog and tell us what you think:-)

    Rona and Laura xox

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks a lot! Sure I'll be checking out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that nail polish. Beautiful eyeliner too.

    I'd love for you to share this at "That's my style" Link party this Friday! It's a link party for all things beauty (makeup, hair, fashion, and Diy). Hope to see you there.

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd never heard of one of those before, but I'd love to share this as it's one of my favourite looks anyways!
      Your blog has a really beautiful layout by the way :) Gave you a follow!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! I'm so glad you linked up. It seems DIY bloggers do these more than other bloggers so people can share projects but I love makeup and fashion so decided to do one to fit. :D I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share next week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete