Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Empties


Hi guys!


Here is my new Empty video for you. I hope you'll enjoy it!


 


The products:

Perlier Body Honey Miel Hand Creme: A fairly good hand lotion with organic honey and a smell of lilies of the valley. The moisturising effect is good to medium and it is easy to apply as it has a very light texture. It did get empty pretty fast, though.

Biotherm Multi Recharge Daily Moisturiser: My spring/summer staple moisturiser. Although it is very expensive, it has the most gorgeous cooling, soothing and moisturising effect on the skin and smells amazing. I'd recommend this so much!

The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel: Smells gorgeously of mangos and is as good as any shower gel by TBS I've had had so far. The big sizes are available in sale and are fairly cheep then, if you came across one, have a look.

Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes: I spontaneously decided I wanted cleansing wipes and picked those up randomly. It turned out to be a good choice, they remove most of my skin makeup and a bit of the eye makeup which is okay because I only use these to get most of my makeup off when I come home before cleansing properly in the evening. They also are good for sensitive skin.

Hydrofugal Sensitive Roll On: I hated this deodorant so much, it has an unpleasant smell and it regularly failed me during the day so I started carrying a different one with me. This is in no way acceptable to me!

Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner: This lavender-heavy conditioner is supposed to moisturise and strengthen your hair and it did its job. I liked it but not so much I'd purchase another or bigger bottle. It's okay, but not amazing.

Labello Pure&Natural Mint&Minerals: Mediocre lip balm but oh my, the scent. This smells so gorgeously of mint it was a pleasure applying it. You can never have enough lip balms and I'm definitely going to repurchase this.

L'Oreal Ever Rich Shampoo: I loved this, my hair felt light and smooth and silky after washing it with this and as soon as I spot the full size product in a store I'm going to purchase this.

L'Oreal Age Perfect Moisturiser: I wasn't too impressed with this anti-aging product. You can't expect to see an effect with only a small sample and the formula was too rich for my skin.

Estee Lauder Daily Moisturiser: Same as with the L'Oreal one, it wasn't as rich though, but still too much. It had quite a refreshing effect as well.


If you want to make me very happy, check out my YouTube channel and leave me a comment there!

Tell me below if you have done an Empties blogpost, I always enjoy reading those. Do you know any of the products I mentioned or want to try any?

xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!! You went through so many products! I love finishing a product...its like you accomplished something haha. I've never tried any of those! But the smell of that hand creme sounds so good!

    I saved up a lot of empty products and decided to blog about them in three parts haha. Check it out if you'd like! Ooh and I love the color you have on your lips in the video!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete