Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

My June Favourites


Hi guys!

We're already well into July and it's high time you get to know my last month's favourites.
This time I have again a video for you, so enjoy!





L'Occtinane 20 % Shea Butter Hand Creme: A fabulous hand creme in a gorgeous packaging. Although it contains so much shea butter it has a very light and smooth texture and moisturises the skin so well.

Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia: The most wonderful scent I own, with mint (yay!) and brown sugar. I told you more about it here.

Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil: A 100 % organic oil for oily skin. It balances the skin and makes it a lot clearer. Also blemishes heal much faster. One of my personal holy grails.

British Continental Trading Lipsticks: Super soft lipsticks that are easy to handle and comfortable to wear. The pigmentation isn't the best but that's actually the thing I love about them because wearing very heavy lipsticks in summer is a thing I don't particularly like to do.

Microcell 2000 + Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Coat: Super cool combination of a base and top coat that makes most nail polishes last over a week, full review here.


These are my favourites! As always, I'd be super super super happy if you headed over to youTube and gave me a thumps up and/or leave me a comment there. If you even subscribed, I'd love you to the moon and back!

If you want to here more about a certain product, feel free to tell me!
What have you been loving last month?

Have a splendid day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment